Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pre journaling












Setting up the backgrounds for some journaling this weekend as I meet up with friends in Camby for the 11th year in a row tomorrow! It's a wonderful facility ran by terrific ladies only 45 minutes away. Well 45 is on a good day and school was closed (again!) for snow today. Yes, you better believe I will make it there, girlfriend! This Mamma needs a snow day too! Looking forward to putting words to these pages and also scrapbooking Christmas pages which is the tradition for this weekend. Journaling and documenting is such a good thing. I hope you have the chance to do that today, or this weekend. Even just a spiral bound notebook. Not where you share "deep dark" secrets like in the olden days, but where you celebrate truths and explore your dreams and life struggles. Things that make you happy and stretch you to understand. Sending you peace and playfulness today friends. Please send me some discipline to stop playing, and to shower and pack, will you? Love!


8 comments:

Hope said...

Happy snow day. Pretty post!

Sami Jo said...

Ooooh! Girl! You are SO handy! What an adoreable little blog you have goin' on here! I am loving your header and the words there - I think I'll write them down and put that on my fridge! Have a safe trip and thanks for the invitation to check out your sweet little blog. Hugs, SJ

Karin said...

Love your journal pages!

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

Oh no! The snow has bombarded your area now. Oh you blessed little girl getting to run away for the weekend for some mommy time. I wish you safe travels, happy packing, and a memorable time away. Love the pre-journal pages! Xo, Sue

Shelley in SC said...

You are so prolific, Cherie!! I can't believe the work you turn out. Show us a few of these pages after journaling!! Fun!

paperbird said...

beautiful work, your journal pages are lovely.

have a beautiful weekend!

SewPaperPaint said...

Exactly what I want to be doing right now! Exactly! I love your pages to be. Love, love, love! YUM!

Christine said...

Serious inspiration here. Now I am thinking should I go to bed or paint... oh the trouble you are causing.