Thursday, November 18, 2010

Back to our Silver Bella program


Seems as an artist, I am always falling in Love. This class, and this artist, Lisa Kaus 's authenticity and direction spoke the loudest to me this past week at Silver Bella 2010.
It's a personal message in my own colors, words and spirit. My roomies and my mantra for the week......... "own it" rings true here. I am saying that I am owning this piece. It is me. I can say I fell in love with me in this artwork. I am so excited to explore this medium and me a little more. This is the true beauty of Silver Bella to me. Stay tuned for more beautiful things girls!
XOXOX Sending you a colorful ~ love yourself day girlfriends!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Along the lines of "own it," I keep remembering what Sally Jean said in our soldering class: Embrace it. Love it. Helpful phrases for me (especially in my initial soldering attempts)!

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Hi Cherie,
I, too am sorry that we did not meet at SB. I really loved Lisa's class also....learned a lot from this fabulous artist.
I will follow along here and get to know you better! Thanks for reaching out to me! Take care, Laura :)

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

Love, LOVE, LOVE this, Cherie. So beautifully done...the colors are just lovely...and the details and snippets of words are so inspiring. Your thoughts on this piece were beautifully spoken as well! "Own It" is such a great concept...

Hope you'll share some more Silver Bella tales with us. I saw the swap of the journal pages Suzanne Duda posted and noticed you participated as well. OH MY. ME-O-MY....incredible swap. Yummy on steroids!

Sweet hugs to you, Xo, Sue