Friday, November 6, 2009







New art room today. Well it took over a week from tear down, floor installation by hubby, and back together. It has been my joy to do so. Still feeling blueish........but.......... oh my what a blessing this new room is! I am grateful today. So many things to be grateful for. I am also grateful for this scripture I have hung onto this week: .....Only in returning to me and resting in me will you be saved. In quietness and confidence is your strength.......Isaiah 30:15 Peace and rest and confidence in your standing today friends! Creative time too, no matter what that looks like. Stop and see the beauty in all creation today too~ and be Thankful. It helps a lot:) XO

2 comments:

Stephanie O. said...

Do I spy the gate that you bought last year at Silver Bella? Your room looks great.

I cannot wait to spend just hours together next week. You have no idea how much I enjoy just being around you and basking in all your calmness, kindness, and wisdom. I always walk away from a conversation with you feeling good...

Anonymous said...

Hello sweetheart! Your new room looks lovely, just waiting for creativity to strike. I'm looking forward to seeing you this week, so glad you're coming! :)
Stacy
(not sure why those weird numbers show up instead of my blog name?)