Monday, October 5, 2009

Tiny Dancer in my head


Ok, maybe not in my head, but surely in my jewelry box! They are the sweetest new little vintage friends..........can't wait for you to meet them! Sorry I don't have a shop on Etsy. I can't keep up girls! Maybe some day,...........but for now you will find them here locally at the charming Lola Rue. These little gals are in good hands there for sure. If you are ever interested in anything you see feel free to contact me. Go ahead~ I know you wanna twirl around a few times now! A girls gotta twirl once in a while!

3 comments:

icandy... said...

oh, yes.... I do feel like twirling!!
Hugs,
Christina

Unknown said...

I love these. Bought Meg one for Easter last year when you had them at Lola Rue and she thought it was so sweet...

Hope Ellington said...

So very adorable! I love them.
Blessings~Hope