Thursday, October 8, 2009

A little scattered

I've heard that patience is a virtue. I know that patience is one of the Fruits of the Spirit.
I know that I don't have very much right now! These are my wedding anniversary roses from last Saturday. So far each planned thing to celebrate it has gotten dashed.........first the day itself was October 3rd, I had a migrane ~ I don't get migranes!!! The amazing trip we planned for next week, was cancelled........the second (a smaller) day trip now has a new conflict. Relationships and Circumstances take Patience. Better snuggle up to some good word and prayer on this one. These are trying times, no mistake. Know that on those days when we can't twirl (last post) we can be authentic, admit our challenge and work through it. We can remain ahead of discouragment. That's Patience! Peace and beautiful roses to you my friends!

No comments: