Friday, October 5, 2012

Art room cleaning song



This little post is about purging and cleaning...............out with the old and in with the organization of the new.  As we come along our journey, we hopefully know more and more what direction we are going. Even if it a slow going process, "Go confidently in the direction of your Dreams"!!
It also helps me dream up new ideas...........touching & sorting and finding new and pleasing homes. And that confident thing?? "He that began a good work in me will carry it out to completion"!  I need to know that today! haha.
Speaking of good work........maybe fun work........check out Mary Engelbreit's post I just saw today about doodling whilst in a meeting. Love the idea, love her "work" and her wit and whimsy too.  If you belong to "Club Mary" she has a fine giveaway too. If not, hope you can sign up and join the fun.
Sending Love and Peace today my friends! XO

No comments: