Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A love song

"To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart and sing it to them when they have forgotten"
                                                         ~ Thomas Chandler
Wishing you lovely, sweet music of Love, whether you are singing heart songs to loved ones,.......... or perhaps someone is singing to you, and you are the one listening.. Adding another wedding picture today.  Too many amazing ones to sort and choose.  I have been away from blogging for many days now, and decided just to sing little short songs here for now. I hope you feel the love my friends!    

2 comments:

hope ellington said...

Beautiful Cheri! I am so happy for your GIRL! All of them! All the stages are just so happy! Some bumpy....but it all turns out good! I didn't know you were going to Dr. Andry! OMGoodness! I just love him so much he has been such a blessing to me....well obviously you know....I am glad you are going to him to!
XO~Hope

Your roommate from France! said...

There you are, sweet friend! What a precious photo! No doubt you are still basking in the aftermath of such a wonderful life event in your family. Hope you and yours are doing well. Catch me up sometime when you find a spare minute:) xo, Sue