Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yeehaw another birthday!

Thought you might enjoy a peek into my past, this ole birthday of mine. I think my Great Grandma Nell was proud as a peacock between my brother and I. I remember just really loving the cowgirl outfit. Also loved the boots although they were lace up go-go boots..........very fashionable and Sonny and Cher like.......but not too cowgirl. Oh there I was making up my own looks even then!
Grandma Nell kept my brother and I in our house~ this house you see in the picture,while my parents worked. It was a happy time and I love remember feeling cozy and loved and safe.
This past weekend I celebrated another year and I am happy to report I am, at this time, Cozy and loved and safe........ and grateful. I am so grateful. Feel the hug my friends! XOXOX

3 comments:

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

OH, HAPPY, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU, CHERIE! Those boots are the cat's meow!!!!! I find myself humming the tune to these boots are made for walkin'..... :)

Precious picture...!
xo, Sue

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, dear Cherie!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture mom! :)

<3 Katie