Monday, April 23, 2012

Paintings Morph


Slowly, surely the paintings have morphed to this point. Fun! Fun! Who knows where they will go next?! Flora Bowley's class  (Bloom True) was a great experience and very fruitful for me at this point in the art journey. If you ever have a chance to take her class I highly recomment it!  Mindy Lacefield (paint your story)  is currently my crush and I'm sure I will share more of those fruits to come. Let's see........ and other fav artist inspiration right now, would have to be Seeing Mary E draw on her blog, Charlotte Lyons and her gorgeous fabric creations, and of course Sweet Rebecca  and a recent tutorial for us all with free motion stitching. Don't miss her Apron project for Haiti!  So grateful for this unending inspiration!  Yours too friend!  Leave a note with your blog so that I can share something you are doing as well. Sending Joy!  XO        

1 comment:

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

Oh, hello, Cherie!
Just peeking in and see you have some new pics posted! These are just plain FUN! I love the colors you've chosen. Such dramatic changes to these canvases...so fun to watch them unfold. Are your weeks flying by as quickly as mine? It won't be long....!!!!! xo, Sue