Monday, November 7, 2011

Get your Christmas Craft on, Amy Powers style!


I'm tickled pink, along with my sweet friend Amy Powers to introduce to you this incredibly inspiring Holiday Craft book.............for the price of a cup of coffee?! Are you kidding me?
You won't be disappointed my friends! Be sure and check back here at humblepie designs, for a your free template for my project design in this Issue of
Inspired Ideas! Sending you a heart full of Love today dear Holiday crafters! Wishing you merry little fun! XO



2 comments:

miss lynn said...

cherie - love
your project!
everything is
just lovely!!!
so happy when
i saw your
sweet face!!!
xoxoxox

Pamela Jane said...

Since there's always so much heart in what you make, I hope you like the heart I threaded onto the doodle box for your project title, Cherie! :)