Tuesday, March 22, 2011

sweet weekend finds









These beautiful pieces were found handcrafted treasures from Rebecca's little corner at ARtifacts. Such a sweet store and owner for sure. Clarksville is adorable if you ever head to Tennessee....just a little off the beaten path but well worth it! I chose the necklace for the beautiful blue stone. It reminds me of Earth.......I keep running my fingers over it as I wear it and saying a prayer for this big ole blue ball we call home. We sure need it, and the necklace seems to be my favorite treasure, although I saw many good things in Sweet Rebecca's booth! (Oh but the bunny, he is mine all mine!)




Speaking of Rebecca, it seems she and Jenny Doh and some others are doing something for Japan......keep watching Creschendo here or Rebecca here....thought I would pass that along as well!




Scroll down and you will see another sweet treat we found near downtown Nashville. Oh, the flavors they have! Hers was birthday, mine was wedding cake. I guess we went with the traditional ones.........but oh so many fun choices. Hope your weekend was great as well! Sending wishes for a sweet week to you my friends. XO



















4 comments:

Whosyergurl said...

A cupcake so big that you can't take a bite? Now that is pure Heavenly delight! ;-) Love the bunny and the necklace and the earrings...you have wonderful taste! Cupcakes et al! xo, Cheryl

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

LOL! I scrolled through the pics before reading your words. So when I saw the Gigi's cupcakes, I thought, "Oh wow! That must be a chain as I used to buy them when we were living in Nashville a few years ago." DUH! Love the snag from Rebecca's little spot in that shop as well. Such a sweet color of blue. YUM! Sounds like a fun road trip! Xo, Sue

Rebecca said...

Hi Cherie, and thanks!
So glad you found the yummy cupcakes in Nashville.
sending love your way...

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

We live in the Nashville area and aren't those cupcakes awesome!!Really have enjoyed reading over your posts.