Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Where to begin.....

Silver Bella 2010 So much to show, and to say!! I think Charlotte Lyons said it all beautifully here. I'm excited everytime I look at my projects and think of the classes and teachers................the swaps and the Hostesses'ssssssss and Vendor night, and Opening night, and Closing night...............but more on that very soon. Just had to do this post today. My Indiana girls........no fussing or tweaking photos, finishing anything or gushy words.
Here we are, and this is what we do.................Enjoy!!















1 comment:

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

What a riot of those photos with the SUV crammed to the max! Sort of expected to see a shot of one of you strapped to the luggage rack as well! So much for drivers ed 101: "Always maintain good visibility through all windows."

Looks like you Indiana girls had too much FUN!