Sunday, November 21, 2010

Keep me safe, O God for in you I find refuge
















How appropriate right now. And the word refuge has been coming again and again to me.
This sweet treasure of a canvas I recieved in the One on One Canvas swap from Precious Michele Witchell. She is a beautiful lady and dreamy vendor and you can check out her Etsy shop here. I loved that we told each other our "likes" and both went to town creating how we would interpret each other. Oddly enough we were a pretty good match and had similar canvases:)



Wish we lived closer Michele...........I am sure we would create together! For now, you are in my heart with your art.......placed it just to the right of my creating desk.........oh thankyou sooo much. Your scripture Psalms 16:1 really hits it for me. Just perfect. Perfect timing:)

Sweet hugs to all you girls this Monday. XO






1 comment:

Shelley in SC said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the verse and all the yummy details. Yours for Michele was excellent too. What a fun swap!!