Thursday, September 30, 2010

Loads of fun in the mail........












....and headed to the ever talented Michelle Geller for yet another fabulous Silver Bella Swap. So honored to be a part of this adventure with such talented artists and 2 more swaps full of them as well! Thankfully, I woke up this morning with my next idea for the 2 Corinthians swap........ I have been assigned "Love is not rude" Reminds me of Gentle Love. I am wishing you gentle Love today, my friends. To offer up and to recieve this. XO

3 comments:

Hope said...

Such wonderful....bundled....fun! Can't wait to see all the swaps. You are a treasure to me.
XO~Hope

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

Oh MY! You little stinker, you! These look so gorgeous...yummy, yummy details and all we get is a little taste when we are dying for a meal. LOL! But I know...they are a secret until SB. Meanwhile, I'll grab some of that nourishing gentle Love. Hugs to your kind heart as well, Xo, Sue

Anonymous said...

I am finished with my Love Chapter ornaments and now I can't WAIT for the swap! See you *next week*!!