Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Happy!

My Carly celebrated her 21st this past week......my sweet, sweet girl ~she's a shiner!
And Her sweet guy Colin.......well his sweet Mom made this adorable cake for Carly's gig.

Here is my baby girl Anna with the cool shades and the lovely sugar pie Jessica came too.


All these peeps were ours.......but the one in the middle, the cutie pie is my girl #2 Cassie.




My first baby girl Katie, is that sweet thing on the left in pink. She and Cassie organized our little get together Here at Upland brewery:) We were actually in the parking lot while they gathered our tables ......... the band was warming up back there too. Funny thing is that I thought these were my "warm up" pictures as well............but as it turned out, the inside was busy with talk and good things....but no more pictures happened. Reminds me that this is not a warm up folks.........this is all we have! Oh my I am encouraged to make the most of this day. Right now! I hope you do as well. If you are local~ check out the Zachary P May blood drive tomorrow at the History Center downtown!! 10am to 6pm. By appointment or walk ins........ Give life!
Sending Love my friends!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun seeing photos of the girls!!