Friday, March 26, 2010

This is what it's like

Having so much fun......




More to go..........






But thought you would like a peek at what I have so far..........







and this little snippet: As I stitch and ponder on this project I get a sense of God saying "This is what it's like" And I know that He has much to tell me. I love that He does this with Art for me. You see He shows me that Life is like this panel.........little pieces at a time. They make up the big picture. Some are hard, some come easy. All things come together for those who love Him. I've seen some beautiful pieces out there in Blog land and it is so good to see how they are all different and beautiful in their own way.






If you still want to get in on this simple video class check out http://teresamcfayden.typepad.com/minutia/ and you will find her Paper Bella studio site.



For more stitching inspiration check out some posts from these adorable artists:


http://pamgarrison.typepad.com/pamgarrison/ and.............
and let me know of any more that you know of with stitching inspiration please. Have a wonderful weekend girls! XO









3 comments:

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

Cherie! Love how your sampler is progressing! You were right on when you said "you were having so much fun"...my sentiments exactly when it comes to this project. I adore how you expanded on the green satin stitched swirly! And the little pink netting you made in a circle...ahhhh! Clever! Bless your little, sweet, kind heart for mentioning my stitching. I need to post my progress one of these days.
xoxo to you, Sue

Shelley in SC said...

I love your colors. Isn't it fun to see how differently everyone interprets this? Really sweet and expressive!

Hope Ellington said...

Just adorable. Stitching is so rewarding. I love to sit and spend time just stitching.
Hugs beautiful one.
XO~Hope