Saturday, March 20, 2010

Home again Home again, Jiggity Jig












Back again........from yet another refreshing time in God's good and beautiful creation! I think I will just keep this bucket out and see what fills it next..........feeling so blessed! He is so good to offer so much, if we will just receive it. I was a good receiver this week. Friends have just finished their new house in Cape Coral, Florida and we were invited to enjoy their first stay. Mega relaxing. Bless you friends! I can't wait to show you what I made while I was there......and all about the weekend retreat arting I promised you..............but for now, back to reality and a few home chores. Happy Spring and don't forget to keep y0ur bucket out and open ready to recieve those blessings just waiting on you! XO



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you are safely home...