Friday, July 17, 2009

Royal Gems!!!




It's just more than words can express, so I had to post a picture!
After finishing Tuesday evening with Isaiah 62:3 "You will be a
crown of splendor in the Lord's hand, a royal diadem in the hand
of your God." .....I was blessed to find this LOAD of mismatched
vintage jewelry at a Local flea market on Thursday for $15.00.
Gaaaaaaaaaa!!! The jewels and gems that I told the ladies Tuesday
that we were.....and asked them to imagine a God with huge hands
just full of us, his treasure, as he gazed and oooed and awwwd at us.
Thank you, Lord!!! I will be using these gems in some artwork
I am inspired to do~perfect timing to recieve them of course!!
Gotta love it!!

2 comments:

icandy... said...

Those gems will make a beautiful addition to any piece of artwork... gorgeous!

Happy day!
Christina! :)

Anonymous said...

hello cherie - thanks for your sweet post on my blog. It's always wonderful to hear from fellow artists and faithful followers. Your blog is coming along nicely! And what a fabulous find you have here in these jewels!!! Can't wait to see what you make with them!