Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sometimes it's not so pretty. 
Sorry if this image disappoints. (ickk!)
I know!  me too!!!
But here is the very good and simple truth.
He has this covered.  He is worthy of our trust.
He. Slows. Us. Down. For. Our. Own. Good.    
 
I opened the studio....well, I moved into the studio....... it is a slow time in our Downtown business area~ annually speaking........ I broke my toe...... there is much to do and much to learn and yet I have this PEACE!!!
It is because Of Jesus. I know I am not in charge, HE IS!!
He is faithful.  I will be too.
Bless you right where you are!  It is His plan!!  
The Stone Collective is a community making much of Jesus as we create art, photography, prose, poems or music that commemorate the wonderful things God does in our life.

Based on the passage in 1 Samuel 7:12-14, each month we will collect Ebenezer Stones as a regularly practice in the art of worship via our creativity.

Want to join in on The Stone Collective? Create your own Stone and link up to



 LIVE IT OUT! Blog. #TheStoneCollective

No comments: