Saturday, March 17, 2012

Some flew South.......















.....but we opted for beautiful blooming Saint Louis with Anna and her friend Kayleen! So much to offer as you can see from the pictures.....and so much more than we could take in 4 days! The Chase Park Plaza in the Central West End is a sweet spot for sure. If you are inclined to think about making a trip, stay there for sure and then: I highly recommend Mary Englebreit's workshop coming up~ resgistration starts early in April and you can take a peek here at the adorable classes and dates. My favorite peeps are teaching! Charlotte Lyons, Amy Powers and Kathy Curotto. I would go in a heartbeat if it weren't for the wedding and then Chateau Dumas........but a girl can always change her mind, I guess............at least until the spots fill up! It's a treasured little sweet setting in Mary's studio and is sure to fill up fast, though. That sweet Mary left me a little note of encouragement on my current obession with paint.......Thankyou Mary! Fresh back from St Louis, and sending you St. Patricks day fun and prosperity my friends..............and a big dose of artful encouragement to you too! XOXO

1 comment:

stretch marks said...

It's a treasured little sweet setting in Mary's studio and is sure to fill up fast, though.