Sunday, February 19, 2012

Right on time Heart Art



........and these newly started paintings from Flora Bowleys class have been just that. Unfinished business for now.......... layers upon layers of life............ and truely a lot of emotion as the process unfolds. Beautiful life has been so richly layered since Christmas here. I can't believe how long it's been since I have posted, but each day another layer.......... with a loved one and cancer treatment and appointments, care and love............ and of course the last exciting post of my second daughter and Matt's engagement! I love the creative process that has emerged already with that! Theatre for the last girl at home............... concessions with a theme, decor and supplying is next. A new layer I have never done.......... all of these collaborations of sorts. Some healing of my own in the works....... But the paintings. They are a bold opportunity for expression when I sure can use it. Heart Art again and always! I hope you are tending to your beautiful hearts too my friends. Let me know what you are up to. Have a colorful week!

XOXO Sending love and peace.


4 comments:

Anne said...

Love this...so glad to have found your blog...nice to "meet" you!
Best,
Anne

Anonymous said...

Cherie,
Beautiful...layers and layers of detailed wonderful. The colors alone should put a smile in anyone's heart! Leave it to you to find all these inspiring workshops. I do believe you have all the markings of a life-long learner!

I linked to the details of this workshop and it looks very intriguing. Can't wait to see where you take these as future layers develop. xo

Hope said...

The layers surely do reveal...and are so telling. They occupy our time & our love. The heart art is so inspiring & colorful & you!
XO~Hope

Mary Engelbreit said...

Cherie, I love these paintings!