Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Love





















Just wanted to throw out a little cup of cheer and craftiness for a little Christmas bliss!

I adore these little bird ornaments crafted after seeing them in Amy's inspired Ideas magazine.

They have been special to make, no two alike just like the recipients and my prayers over each one.

If you are more inclined to do something personal and joyus, try what I did for a number of tags I made. (and shown here)

I used a large piece of reciept book that came from my Great Grandfathers workshop, writing a letter to him and my Grandma Nell in pencil. I next Gessoed over this lightly, stamped and painted randomly, then cut in pieces to apply to tags. Since both of my Great grandparents are deceased, it was my way of including them in on Christmas. Of course my girls will get these tags, but even if no one knows, I truely enjoyed the thought process. I hope you are enjoying the sights and sounds of Christmas my friends! I hope you are inspired inside out with the love and care all around! Sending Christmas Love! XOXO









2 comments:

Maija said...

Beautiful!! Merry Christmas!!!!
oxox

Whosyergurl said...

Cherie,
I love these! Especially the little bird with the crown! I always put crowns on my birds...Doug says "why?" and I say "because they need one!"
Happy New Year sweet friend!
xo, Cheryl