Monday, October 31, 2011

A Treat for you!








Thought you might enjoy this treat today...... some coffee filter inspiration.
I just love coffee filters........ something that only a crafty girl could say with utter excitement, eh?!

Anna and I made necklaces wrapped in filters for the dance team this weekend with yarn in school colors, of course.


These beauties are filled with wonderful lavendar and the aroma peeks thru the filter nicely..... while the velvet leaf and seam binding make it cute, don't you think?


This is something I thought of myself, but I'm sure I'm not the first to do this.......... so let me know what you have done with your coffee filters my artful friends. Will you?! I think white ones with red and green for Christmas might hold little goodies too...........hmmmm.... back to the art room! Sending love for the week!! XOXO


No comments: