Tuesday, August 2, 2011

One Girl Can.....do anything she sets her heart to!













Getting ready for the HeartARt class for One Girl Can Change the World this Friday. So excited to be a part of this two day event and for all that awaits us. Don't want to share too much of our project just yet...........but I think it is fun, fun, fun! Just a few images of supplies. See if you can guess what it will be! Hope you are all having a creative week....and if you need a jump start you can find inspiration on this sidebar with Amy's summer creative publication! I am itching to make those hot air ballons she shows us............stay tuned!! Sending Love! XO














5 comments:

Hope said...

Just love all the yummy colors and pink!!! So proud of you for applying God's talents into your life & for others.
XO~Hope

Whosyergurl said...

oooooooooooohhhhh, I like what I see! Can't wait to see what you do with it!
xo, Cheryl

Unknown said...

I already knew it was going to be an unbelieveable event, but now seeing these pictures I REALLY know that it was an unbelievable event....Would love, love, love to get together with you soon after school starts for some tasty treats and fellowship!

Shaun said...

Its very informative post submit here.I like to visit here very much.Nice stuff really.

Pregnancy said...

Hm Hope.I am totally agree with your thinking.Nice to hear this topic.