Friday, May 6, 2011

Fun mission accomplished

How thrilllllled am i?? Iknow, I know~ it doesn't take much! Just a few of us crafty gals, some good eats and a delicious project to explore.



The craftiest ones in the land...minus Steph, who was with her sis and Lisa, who was with a customer. Oh, and check out her to die for bins of crafty goodness below. And that isn't for sale, but if you come to the shop you will surely find something made out of all that on any given day! So inspiring.


About that little exploration thing from my last post........ was this ever fun, adventurous Friday! Been trying to meet up on Friday's at Lola Rue with Generous Lisa, Hope, and Steph...........and of Course Kim and Kelly today too and I think you will like what we did! Adorable purse creations the girls brought back from a craft darling Karla's fun event, Birdsong. There is just something about us girls doing our "art thing". It helps. Bunches. Check out Hope's latest version here.





Sometimes the answer is "just play". Love that. Sending Love and play your way for this adventurous Mother's Day weekend! XO













4 comments:

Jill said...

I would just love to have a group to do the "art thing" with, but I'm just very grateful for the blogworld to connect with others who like to create. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I think your art pieces for the Christian concert were amazing!

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

I agree with Jill...how fun to have creative souls so close by to share the joy! Adorable purse...and oh, for a chance to dig through those bins...!

A happy, happy Mother's Day to you sweet friend! Xo, Sue

Unknown said...

I stumbled across your blog and thought I'd look around and say hello. Super cute bag, looks like a fun group of friends you have.

miss lynn said...

cherie - oooh,
you girlies
are so blessed!
what fun! love
the painting
you have been
doing, cherie -
what a gift!
i love the
colors you
use. so happy!
much love!