Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Consider this..........

Beginnings of a good Summer and I wanted to share what I am up to, reading, and participating in through out this week's posts. I hope you will share your doings as well!

So Here we are starting the week (It's not too late to sign up!) with excitement winning a prize package from Brave Girls club Soul Restoration 2. If you know these girls, Sisters Melody Ross and Kathy Wilkins) I am already a winner for participating in their artful and empowering classes. Now it's win win! Can't wait. Click HERE for Soul Restoration info and more!

Can I just say what's on my heart today though............. that I encourage all of us to ask ourselves when considering anything............ Is this an "I SHOULD" or is this an "I COULD"?
It seems to me the I should's are such an outside voice and so demanding and condemning. The I could's on the other hand are an internal voice of I hope, I dream, and empowering.

I hope you will accept the I could's this week and quickly push away the I shoulds and do something ~ plan something positive and empowering for yourself! Check back this week for more sweet friends! Sending Love today! XO

2 comments:

paperbird said...

I signed up- thanks for the inspiration cherie.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cherie! I saw that there was going to be a 2nd wave...how fun! I still need to take the first class....

Wait, let me rephrase that..."I COULD take the first class"....

Loved those affirming thoughts on COULD instead of SHOULD. So true. So true. Xo, Sue