Friday, April 8, 2011

New life

Still with that "hearts desires" from the last two postings.............. isn't this beautiful? It's my own little new life! Been seeing with my eyes this week....maybe listening a little better too. I saw a friend bring a new grandbaby home. I saw a friend come outside to find new life in her barn.............a new baby horse she didn't even know was on His way?! Named him Butler! A new building for Church too.............perhaps that's the prayer? For new lives!? It made me remember we thought about a 2nd doggie not long ago, but didn't . But we thought about it.

Seeking New Life!

I spoke it out loud.........I think new life is so good for a home and a heart.............

A few hours later ~ this absoulutely enchanting plant from my sweet daughter Cassie...who didn't even know my words or wish............ but her own eyes saw this and thought of me! New Life. Guess what I am sending your way? Yep, New life!! And a fabulous weekend, my friends!! XOXO

2 comments:

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

Hello Cherie,
Been a drive by blogger lately {google reader lazy person} with all my plates I'm juggling these days. But as I'm waiting for a She Art video to load {just starting to view part I of III of doing the girls in week one's videos} I had to fly over and SCREAM a little!!! I am absolutely understanding why you said that I am just going to LOVE this class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was an understatement on your part. LOL!

Thank you!!!! for telling us about this class. My mind is spinning a million miles an hour on creative adventures I want to take with this process.

Big Tuesday hugs sent your way!
xoxo Sue

Anonymous said...

New life...yup that is it my friend. NEW LIFE!