Monday, September 13, 2010

From my heart............

...This is me. Yes, I waited until my daughter took one I liked....it took me a while, but Yes, I too am One Girl who makes a difference and you are too! Good days and Bad. I remember always hearing "Beauty is, as beauty does" growing up, but I don't always do or say the right thing. How about beauty is~ because it is. It"s all about the heart. God must be so pleased when we look beyond and see hearts. Others, His............ Our own! Here is one heart I adore......
The winner of the previous One Girl post ............Sweet girl, Stephanie Oyler! Congrats to you, my dear friend! I have a One Girl bauble from Hope to add to your jewelry collection and a copy of the book, One Girl for you. How very funny that I just read your blog.........about you being a reading Geek! Love, Love, Love that! Love you too!

Thankyou to all who posted to that event. My apologies for keeping it open so long......... and a hug for all you One girls who make a difference and just Do what you do with Love and great compassion! Keep on Keeping on, a good friend did say...........XOXOX!!

3 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

Congrats on your Somerset publication! WOO HOO!
xx,
Autumn Clark

Stephanie O. said...

I am just thrilled! I have been wanting to read Claudia's book and, of course, I love a "Hope" soldered piece...Thank you so much for your generousity...

And, I am as pleased as punch for your artwork being featured in a Somerset publication....

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

!!!!GIRLIE!!!! I couldn't be more tickled & thrilled but to see your little Somerset sidebar item. How long have you had that there???! Where is the post, young lady on this celebratory event? Going to have to go get that magazine...So wonderful to see FUN things happen to special girls. And look at you, Miss Photogenic. Darling pic...movie star quality if I might say so myself!!! Xo, Sue