Friday, June 4, 2010

Today........




Today, i was an artful soul....aaaaahhhhhhh.......and this is one of the fun experiments I formed. This is an idea for Lola Rue and her art class for girls..........details to follow. Doodle page was the idea Lisa has..........for me, this is doodle page today. I can see adding lots more doodles.....maybe a canvas bag, or board..........oh the possibilities are endless. Inspired by my teenage friends, I am sure:) Having a lot of fun with Pink and Green today too. My range of color and ideas just soared today. So grateful for these play days. I do hope your weekend is playful, my friends!
XOXOXO


2 comments:

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

Look at you! What a fun burst of creativity. Such HAPPY COLORS delivering a simple, but rich with meaning message. So glad we can enlarge these photos to see the details!

Shelley in SC said...

Love this fun idea.