Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Overflow


1 Corinthians 2:11-13 11For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.

I'm truely full to overflowing......gushing today. Beautiful day here! The ARt journal page from this past weekend says it nicely........and oh my this beautiful thoughtful gift from JackSONGirl in Arkansas. Thankyou so much dear friend! Being a good reciever today. Sprinkling it out on you too!! Go on now, up to the table........freely He gives to His darling girls!



2 comments:

Shelley in SC said...

I love the thought of my gracious God inviting me right up to His table where I can eat freely, forgiven and loved. Thank you for this blessing today.

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

Cherie, Since Miss Shelley is beyond compare when it comes to eloquently stringing words together in such a meaningful way, I will just say DITTO to her sentiments! Xo, Sue