Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Inspired

Still inspired by Rebecca's red thread challenges.........but here is where I landed with this one! I realized it was just the piece that I had waited on since making this sign in December......

Oh Joy! Looky there~ I just glued it right down and it was perfect! Art is helping me reboot.

Made a dust ruffle out of some cheap Walmart curtains today too. I know many of you enjoy the journey of art and then again, some of us NEED art now and again don't we? It clears my mind, Happy's my heart and sends me in the right direction. Hope your day is artful too! XO

3 comments:

Shelley in SC said...

Fabulous! Just love it with your "Joy" artwork. So fun . . . and meaningful!!

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

Hey Cherie! Loving the yummy texture of that deep, dark, chocolate brown fabric and how you took it to even more gorgeous!! There is indeed something special about spending time creating...are we going to get to see the dust ruffle?! What a great idea to use curtains, you clever girl, you! xo Sue

Lisa said...

I totally know what you mean about *needing* art!