Saturday, April 11, 2009

What an honor to be invited into this sweet Spring Artist's swap!


It was fun this Spring to have 8 other ladies plus myself create our own ideas of a felt Spring tree ornament. This Artist swap was held by my new found friend and artist, Stacy McGinnis. Natalie Hansen too:) Although I had thought I was posting their pieces first, you will have to scroll down a bit to see them. As you can see I am not fully up on blogging. Thanks for your patience as I learn! The ornament with this post is mine~ LOVE LIFE being my inspiration for Spring.
I truely hope to inspire and share in life that we given as a gift from our Creator. I am privledged to have amazing people in my life who add beauty in many ways~ artistically and otherwise. Those that I am just doing life with! This ornament is inspired by them. Joyfully Enjoy this day you have been given! Love to YOU!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So thankful for your friendship Cherie! See you in November!
Stacy

Joanna {sweet finds} said...

Hey Cherie,
How are you doing? Are you all signed up for SB '09? I can't wait to see all of y'all. I told Steph, we definitely need to hang out more this time. :) hugs, Joanna